Sonic Color Picker ActiveX Control Description
Editor: Give your users an easy way of selecting Colors for their specific applications with the Sonic Color Picker ActiveX Control without wasting your precious screen space. The Sonic Color Picker fits in as a small icon which expands to a beautiful color selection panel when the user clicks on it.
The new ActiveX control has 8 built-in Themes which perfectly fit the standard user interface themes of your Applications.
* Easy integration to your IDEs, just Drag & Drop the ActiveX control to the Components Panel or Toolbox.
* 8 Different built-in Themes.
* Easy selection of Colors from a standard color pallette.
* Use as Icon / Compact mode for effective usage of the screen space.
* Manual and precise color selection by entering RGB values.
* View Old, Last and Current colors side by side at once.
* Ability to enter Caption to identify The Color Picker at runtime.
Sonic Color Picker ActiveX Control Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Sonic Color Picker ActiveX Control 1.0.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Sonic Color Picker ActiveX Control Requirements
No additional system requirements.